Civvy Street at CTP’s Scotland Job Fair
Civvy Street enjoyed a fantastic day at the Career Transition Partnership’s Scotland Job Fair.
The team, consisting of Joe and Michelle met some wonderful people including both employers and Service-leavers and gained some valuable insights into the process as well as spreading the word about how our magazine can help those resettling from the Armed Forces into the next stage of their career.
If you haven’t attended a CTP event before then they are fantastic networking opportunities to help you get on the right resettlement track.
- The chance to meet employers who already recognise the skills and experience Service leavers can offer
- Presentations from key employers about their recruitment processes and vacancies
- A wide range of companies, from small regional organisations to large multinationals, from across many different industry sectors
- A fantastic networking opportunity – whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
- The opportunity to chat with Service support organisations, CTP staff, and other Service leavers who are also going through the resettlement process