Water Efficiency Technician
Website Finlay Jude Associates
FJA are currently recruiting for a number of Water Efficiency Technicians working for a National Utilities Contractor, based around the Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London area.
This role is full time at 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday), 08:00-16:30
You will be required to carry out Home Water Efficiency Checks in customers properties on behalf of our client. Your duties will be to carry out a water efficiency survey (asking behavioural questions) with the customers, check the flow rates, inspect / repair minor leaks, install water saving products, advise the customer on water usage and potential savings they can make.
Are you someone who:
- Loves interacting with a variety of different people.
- Is a problem solver – Not afraid to think outside the box at times.
- Has Basic plumbing skills – Fixing minor leaks on Taps/Toilets and Showers
- Excels in working independently.
- Is level-headed and can continue to smile when things do not go according to plan.
- Is excited about environmental issues and helping people.
- Has good communication Skills.
We require someone who:
- Can attend appointments & advise customers on how to save water, money & energy.
- Fix leaking taps and toilets, basic leaks eg. change a washer
- Is used to working with smart tablets.
- Can self-motivate themselves and others.
- Has full driving licence.
- Always aware of health and safety.
- In this role, you will need to be flexible at all times regarding location and hours of work.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent experience in customer service.
- Full clean driving licence is required as we supply a work vehicle with fuel card.
- National water hygiene card is preferable (Training provided for those without).
This would suit someone with basic plumbing skills
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
For further opportunities, please take a look at our website.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.