Planner / Scheduler
Website Finlay Jude Associates
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd are supporting a leading Utility company who work UK wide.
We are looking to recruit a Reinstatement Scheduler to work as part of a planning a scheduling team of a leading Utilities company who will be based in Derby.
The Planning and Scheduling team are responsible for planning and scheduling works for operational resources to ensure excavations onsite are backfilled, reinstated and cleared site with highways notification.
As a Reinstatement Scheduler your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Plan all teams an effective day to ensure daily performance can be achieved
- Plan effectively by considering location, material and traffic management
- Ensure that all promotion/site visit details are incorporated into the planning of all work orders to reduce risk of aborted visits
- Make Operational Managers aware of any specific material or traffic management requirements
- Ensure all planned work has a valid standard NRASWA notification
- Liaise with council/highway authorities for road closures/footpath closures, traffic management and complete the relevant forms as required
- Ensure any customer impact jobs are managed through the Customer Service Team
- Ensure customer commitments are maintained and completed on the first planned date
- Ensure thorough validation is carried out prior to planning to eliminate potential cost of failures
- To escalate any potential cost of failures (fixed penalty notices, S74’s and permit failures)
- Proven record of working on a framework contract.
- Working to tight deadlines on a target driven project
- Change management.
- Basic IT Skills
- Excellent all round organisational skills, with foresight and ability to plan.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Innovative and able to regularly challenge process and bring new ways of working to the table.
If you are interested in the above vacancy then click on the ‘applynow’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job. Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.