Website Finlay Jude Associates
FJA are currently recruiting for a number of Flow Survey Assistants on behalf of a leading service provider based in the Worcester area.
Due to recent growth, the company is currently looking to expand their team with talented individuals who want to kick start their career within a fast paced environment.
- You will be working as part of a team that conducts flow surveys, both above and below ground, often entering sewers and working in confined spaces.
- The role will involve carrying out work throughout the UK, therefore travelling long distances and staying away from home will be required
- Full Training will be provided
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the business
Skills and requirements:
- You may already have some surveying skills, or possibly some construction experience, but above all, you will be keen to learn.
- Willing to work and travel throughout the UK
- A knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety regulations and procedures would be beneficial.
- Customer service skills
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity and want to work for a forward-thinking Company, then apply now with your current updated CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.