Civils Operative Role
Website Mackenzie Construction
Reporting to: Civils Team Leader, Site Agent or Site Manager
Department: Construction Team
Job purpose: The Civils Operative follows direction from the Team leader or Site Agent/Manager to deliver projects in a safe manner, on time and to the required quality standards.
The Civils Operative follows direction from the Team leader or Site Agent/Manager to deliver Civil Engineering Projects in a safe manner, on time and to the required quality standards. Typically, this could be the construction of various types of projects including drainage, groundworks, infrastructure and concrete works.
- Ensure that all H&S information provided in Risk Assessments, Method Statements & COSHH are adhered to
- Ensure you are available for work and keep good timekeeping.
- Ensure that you are productive and efficient.
- Ensure work onsite carried out in adherence with the standard and specs required by our clients.
- Engage with company policies, values, and initiatives.
- Proven track record in operating in Civil Engineering Projects
- Understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Recognise what good looks like from a quality perspective.
- Job specific knowledge & training i.e. water industry knowledge
- Plant operator certifications
- Experience in temporary works
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTAINMENTS
- CSCS Operatives Card
- Full clean driving license (if required to drive company vehicles)
- Excellent Time keeping
To apply for this job email your details to HR@mackenzieconstruction.com.