Have you got a problem with alcohol?
Only you can decide! To answer this question ask yourself the following questions and answer them as honestly as you can.
- Is drinking making your home life unhappy?
- Does your drinking make you careless of your families welfare?
- Do you drink because you are shy with other people?
- Is drinking affecting your reputation?
- Do you drink to escape from worries or trouble?
- Do you drink alone?
- Have you lost time from work due to drinking?
- Has your ambition decreased since drinking?
- Has your efficiency decreased since drinking?
- Is drinking jeopardising your job or business?
- Have you ever felt remorse after drinking?
- Are you in financial difficulties as a result of drinking?
- Do you turn to or seek an inferior environment when drinking?
- Do you crave a drink at a definite time daily?
- Does drinking cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do you want to drink in the morning?
- Do you drink to build up your confidence?
- Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of drinking?
- Has your Dr ever treated you for drinking?
If you answered “YES” to any one of the questions, there is a definite warning…
If you answered “YES” to any two, the chances are that you have a problem…
If you answered “YES” to three or more, you most certainly have a problem…
“THE ONLY REQUIREMENT IS A DESIRE TO STOP DRINKING”
Take action now and give us a call on 0800 917 7650…We are here to help!