Teachers LOVE US, parents WANT US, children NEED US! Progressive Sports are looking to recruit high calibre individuals to add to their growing network of successful franchisees.
Is it time you took control of your life and have the freedom of running your own business?
Progressive Sports are one of the leading providers of quality Sport and Physical Education for children in the UK.
Why join Progressive Sports?
With Progressive Sports’ winning formula, you can be sure you have made one of the best decisions.
- Over 20 years’ experience in the UK.
- Recognised expertise in the primary school education sector with a dedicated team of professionals.
- Industry-leading on-going support from head office, with access to numerous key partners.
- Proven tried and tested methods to guarantee immediate market penetration.
- The franchise can be easily run from a home-based office.
- Franchisees can expect a quick return on their investment.
The market potential in the UK is HUGE!
- More than 1 million children
- At least 34,000 nurseries and pre-school groups
- Over 24,000 primary schools
- It is estimated that £520 million will be raised and put towards boosting primary school sports which is an increased opportunity for YOU
Testimonial from an attendee at a Progressive Sports Discovery Day event:
“After exchanging initial emails and phone calls with Shaun I was invited to attend a Progressive Sports Discovery Day held at the head office in Rugeley. The visit was a chance for me to meet the head office team in person, learn more about the franchise opportunity and ask a wide range of questions that I’d noted down!
The atmosphere was very relaxed yet professional and I was made to feel welcome straight away by a team of like-minded people. Shaun and Eddie gave me a real insight into what PS is all about and what the organisation is looking to achieve. There was no pressure or obligation, it was just a great opportunity for me to learn and also talk about who I am and what I could potentially offer as a Franchisee. Food and drink were provided and after a couple of hours I set off home but came away with a real buzz of excitement regarding the opportunities available. All of my questions and concerns at that stage had been answered and my next step was to reach out to existing Franchisees in territories near me.
All in all, it was a fantastic experience that was well structured and extremely informative. I would highly recommend a Discovery Day if you are looking to take that next step!”
For further information just call Shaun Rashid on 01889 343122 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more here: https://progressive-sports.co.uk/