Water Operatives Role
Website Mackenzie Construction
Reporting to: Water Team Leader, Site Agent or Site Manager
Department: Construction Team
Job Purpose: The Water Operative follows direction from the Team leader or Site Agent/Manager to deliver Water Projects in a safe manner, on time and to the required quality standards.
The Water Operative follows direction from the Team leader or Site Agent/Manager to deliver Water Projects in a safe manner, on time and to the required quality standards.Typically, this could be the construction of various types of Water projects from Bypasses to Sample Taps.
The individual fulfilling this role should have a proven track record in on Water projects. Reporting to the Team Leader and/or Site Agent / Site Manager, the Water operative will act in a responsible manner and follow direction from the Team Leader and will also have knowledge of DOMS and water hygiene, follow Risk Assessments and Method Statements, and have certain knowledge of plant and use of couplings and other water related materials etc.
The Water Operative will ensure they remain productive onsite. They will work as a Team to deliver water projects, be motivated and driven to provide Scottish Water Customers with wholesome drinking water. As a Water Operative you will be required to embrace company values and behaviours. This role may require work away from home and additional overtime and weekends where required.
- Ensure that all H&S information provided in Risk Assessments, Method Statements & COSHH are
- Ensure you are available for work and keep good timekeeping.
- Ensure that you are productive and efficient.
- Ensure work onsite is to DOMS, Water Hygiene and standard and specs required by our clients.
- Ensure that your quality of work is as required.
- Engage with company policies, values, and initiatives.
- Proven track record in operating in Water Projects.
- Understanding of DOMS and Water Hygiene Requirements.
- Recognize what good looks like from a quality perspective.
- Job specific knowledge & training i.e., water industry knowledge
- Plant operator certifications
- Experience in temporary Works
QUALIFICATIONS & ATTAINMENTS:
- NPORS operators Card
- CSCS Operatives Card
- NRSWA Operatives Card
- DOMS, Water Hygiene
- Full Clean Driving License (if required to drive company vehicles)
- Excellent Time keeping
To apply for this job email your details to HR@mackenzieconstruction.com.