HGV Driver and MEWP Operator with Thomann-Hanry
The world leading façade cleaning experts
Location: Predominantly Westminster with work across the Greater London area.
Salary Circa: £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Full Time: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Would you love to work for a great company with an excellent reputation, cleaning and restoring some of the most historic and important buildings in London, whilst receiving industry leading pay and benefits?
Thomann-Hanry carries out cleaning, restoration and new stonework to the finest residential and commercial properties in London – more than half of our projects are on listed buildings such as the ‘National Gallery’ and the ‘Bank of England’.
We are currently recruiting HGV drivers and MEWP operators who feel they can offer the exceptional standards of work that Thomann-Hanry provide to their clients. Projects are typically in Westminster with our depot and offices based in Park Royal. Car parking is available for staff at our offices.
This role work will involve you actively partaking in works such as but not limited to:
- Driving company lorries and vehicles and operating MEWP’s
- Loading, unloading and strapping down vehicles
- Assisting specialists in completion of their duties and on-site support.
An exceptional standard of work is expected but is important to us that candidates have good communication skills to deal with colleagues and clients, as well as the ability to present themselves and follow the company ethos.
Essential Experience and Requirements:
- IPAF – Experience operating truck mount platforms category 1b (with 3a and 3b desirable)
- Category C driving licence (with C+E Highly desirable)
- The ability to work flexibly including nights, early mornings and weekends as required
- A minimum of 25 days annual leave per annum and Bank Holidays (4 days automatically allocated for closure of Thomann-Hanry offices over Christmas) Annual leave is increased by 1 day for each full year of service at Thomann-Hanry in the first 4 years.
- Group Personal Pension with Scottish Widows (3% Employer Contribution and 5% Employee Contribution)
- Salary and Life Assurance Schemes
Please send CV’s to: Employment@thomann-hanry.co.uk or call: 0208 453 1494
For further information please visit our website: www.thomann-hanry.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Employment@thomann-hanry.co.uk.