Career Changer Jobs with Aldi
Area Manager- Career Changer
So, you’re a graduate doing a job that just isn’t you anymore. Perhaps you find yourself organising people or getting frustrated because processes could be tighter? Maybe you’re fascinated by merchandising, sales patterns and the way people shop? Fear not, because you can still apply for our Area Manager Programme. It’s a fantastic opportunity to start a career that will test your skills, challenge you on a daily basis, and constantly develop you personally and professionally. In fact, it could be your perfect cure to the Monday blues.
Area Managers are responsible for managing and maintaining multiple stores and are involved in every aspect of the business; from managing and developing stores and their teams, to ensuring each store is meeting sales targets, while also liaising with the wider business to execute new initiatives.
As a Career Changer, we expect you to have some management experience, within a fast-paced environment, as well as a history of leading and developing people. The role is fast-paced and varied, so it’s important that candidates are hardworking, driven and eager to learn.
- 2:1 in any degree discipline
- 96 UCAS points or 63 Scottish Highers (or the equivalent on the old tariff), from your top 3 A-Levels/Scottish Highers (or the equivalent from other relevant qualifications)
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Management experience within a fast-paced and challenging environment
- A history of managing, developing and leading people
- The right to work in the UK
- Salary starting from £52,540, rising to £76,495 in year 3
- A fully expensed Audi A4 or BMW 3 Series
- Health & lifestyle benefits
- Opportunities to progress
- Opportunities for international secondments
All-year round recruitment but places fill quickly.
For an Area Manager- Career Changer role, visit: https://www.aldirecruitment.co.uk/area-manager-programme/our-area-manager-programmes/career-changers/
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.