Military Experience Can Save You Time On A Work-Based Degree Course
You can gain a career-boosting UK degree qualification without taking a career break. A range of part-time and flexible Learning at Work degree programmes from the University of Portsmouth include the option of January or September starts.
These courses are designed for busy working people – and ideal for serving and former Forces personnel.
You choose what you study based on your personal and professional aspirations, and your learning is built around work projects.
In many cases, you can use the training and experience from your military service as credit towards a qualification, helping you complete your studies more quickly.
You can also use the MOD’s ELCAS (Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service) funding to pay for your studies on eligible courses.
Each course is built for what today’s employers need, and you can study from anywhere, in your own time. Your options include:
- BSc (Hons) Applied Computing
- BSc (Hons) Applied Science
- BA (Hons) Business
- BA (Hons) Business and Computer Studies
- BSc (Hons) Creative Technologies and Enterprise
- BSc (Hons) Engineering Project Management
- BSc (Hons) Engineering Studies
- BSc (Hons) Engineering and Management Studies
- BSc (Hons) Maritime Studies
- BA (Hons)/BSc (Hons) Professional Studies (a great option if the subject you want to study isn’t listed above – this degree is tailored to suit you)
Discover more, browse courses and apply: port.ac.uk/study/studying-while-working