Get training with Akona!
Akona Ltd is a Training Solutions Company specialising in the delivery of various vocational training packages. We offer a wide variety of rail courses and in 2014 opened a brand new indoor practical rail training centre. Akona Ltd is an NSARE approved provider of Overhead line Electrification Training which meets to Network Rail Standards.
Tel: 01928 518004
Rail Course List:
Personal Track Safety AC Initial
NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Railway Engineering Overhead Line Construction (QCF)
NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Railway Engineering Technician Competence (
This Level 3 Qualification includes:
- Personal Track Safety AC Initial (PTS)
- Health and Safety Training (Working Safely at Heights, Manual Handling, Harness Safety, Fire Awareness and Emergency First Aid)
- Industry Common Induction (ICI)
- Overhead Line Electrification Level 1 (OLEC 1)
- Overhead Line Electrification Level 2 (OLEC 2)
The course will be completed in our indoor practical rail training centre and includes practical training sessions, classroom sessions and assessments.
As Akona Ltd is an ELCAS approved training provider this qualification can be funded by Enhanced Learning Credits.