Are you a business-oriented person with the vision and ambition to grow a successful home renovation building company?
Refresh Renovations provides customers with high-quality renovations that transform their home. We are looking for people that can manage and grow a successful renovation building company – but you don’t need to be a builder to partner with us in running one of our franchises…
Building skills are roles within the business (those people will work for you). What we look for are people with core skills more aligned with the ability to lead and to manage and who have the desire to grow a sustainable business in what is an
Size of the market
UK consumers typically spend over £26 billion each year on renovations. Refresh Renovations is providing an opportunity for you to gain a foothold in this huge market. Being service-based, the establishment costs for a Refresh franchise are far lower than retail franchises.
What you get
We provide you with marketing, systems, processes and the training and support to enable you to grow a multi-million-pound business:
- Benefits of joining Refresh
- Buy into a proven business model.
- Achieve control and independence.
- Build personal wealth.
- Become part of a winning team.
- Join a network of other
franchisees, sharing ideas and providing a support network.
- Operating in a sector of the market that has proven to be extremely resilient during challenging economic times.
To be considered for a Refresh franchise, you will:
- Have strong managerial skills and business acumen.
- Have the ability to manage outcomes: plan well, follow proven guidelines and deploy resources effectively.
- Be sales and marketing focused as well as entrepreneurial.
- Be prepared to make a long term commitment to business success.
- Be reputable, ethical and customer service oriented.
The highly structured business model, driven by award-winning marketing has enabled Refresh to rapidly establish itself as the leading renovation building company in the world.
Refresh’s design and build process
£40k (with a commitment to re-allocate a minimum of £10k back into the franchisee’s marketing budget)