The following listings provide a snapshot of what’s coming up over the next few weeks for Service-leaders who prefer direct contact with potential employers or training providers.
Hawk-Eye Insight Day
Hawk-Eye is at the cutting edge of sports technology and now works with many of the world’s largest sports federations, broadcasters and sponsors to deliver the most sophisticated officiating tools in sport.
They deliver a comprehensive, bespoke, in-house training programme to all operational staff with on the job training practical and hands-on experience for technicians. The journey with Hawk-Eye will present opportunities for career progression, work with inspirational people, travel to some of the biggest sporting events worldwide and above all a challenge.
About the event
From the front line to the goal line… Hawk-Eye is reaching out to talented ex-military service personnel who are seeking employment within the sports technology sector.
Current job opportunities include:
- Systems Operator for multiple sports worldwide
- Product Engineer, Technician
- Project Manager
- Software Engineer and more
- Hawk-Eye invite all Service leavers to an exclusive Insight Day to find out more about life within the company.
Content for the day
- Meet and greet with hiring managers and operational staff
- Gain insight into the role as an operator or technician working at large scale international sporting events
- Experience hands on with a demonstration of our football VAR systems Q&A session
- Presentation on our company, culture and future
- Sign up to apply for current opportunities, what are the next steps
- Take a tour around our production floor and test areas, go behind the scenes in our remote support room
Book your place
To book your place for this event, contact the CTP Central Bookings Team on 0203 162 4410 or email CTPEvents@ctp.org.uk .