Preparing Military: Past & Present
Top 5 Reasons to Join MRHQ
Just in case you didn't catch our previous posts about our latest video for Ex-Forces personnel, this video speaks volumes, and shows what we’re made of and what we continually do for The Armed Forces community whether they're still serving, or going through a civilian transition.Want to know more reasons why you should join MRHQ? Click below to find out.https://www.mrhq.co.uk/candidate-dashboard/join-mrhq/Also, take a look at our Facebook Group to see the best military banter to date, and to look at our recent jobs.https://lnkd.in/gNqE2KtPosted by Military Resettlement Headquarters - MRHQ on Wednesday, 7 February 2018
Hard-working kitchen porters are required to work at a range of exciting events, starting with the world famous Cheltenham Gold Cup, starting 12th March.
There’s no getting away from the fact that the kitchen porter is an entry-level position in a kitchen, but there are still many reasons for giving it a go. Whether it’s to fund your catering related career or the chance to get valuable experience, being a kitchen porter could be the most important role of your life.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job Overview: Grab your rubber gloves, because the main duties of a kitchen porter are to ensure the kitchen is clean and tidy.
– Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
– Collect and wash up pots and pans.
– Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
– Unload food and equipment deliveries.
– Keep the storeroom organised.
– Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
Where You Will Work
They are responsible for supplying staff to a huge range of countrywide events (think horse races, VIP boxes, stadiums, festivals, award ceremonies etc.) and you could be asked to work at some pretty impressive venues. Most of their venues are accessible via public transport, but, if not, they will always provide transport to and from the event.
Hours are flexible (either full or part-time) and the position is temporary, or permanent for the right candidates.
Qualifications and Skills
Requirements For The Role:
– Physically fit, this role can involve hours on your feet and some heavy lifting
– A positive attitude
– A desire to work in hospitality (this is a great way to gain entry to some world-renowned organisations)
– A good level of spoken English
– Must be able to get to Hammersmith for assessment
– Must own/purchase safety boots
– Legal Requirements
– Must be eligible to work in the UK
– Must be 18 or above
Locations: Nationwide and London specifically
Contact: 0330 043 2505
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com