Adada Healthcare Services
Adada Healthcare Services is an organisation that takes their commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant seriously. This is particularly so within their recruitment and training services.
Adada Healthcare Services specialises in the provision of healthcare professionals for the NHS, local council and care homes in England and Wales. They recently signed the Armed Forces Covenant prompted by the need to provide employment for Service-leavers and to assist Veterans that may require employment and training support.
As part of their commitment, Adada Healthcare Services has pledged to publish the Armed Forces Covenant on its website and to support the employment of Veterans and their families into the healthcare sector. Their recruitment and training processes are designed to support Veterans in gaining employment and training that recognises their experience and transferable skills. Among the roles they recruit for, are: nurses, healthcare assistants, physiotherapists and paramedics.
Adada Recruitment and Training Services provide the following services to British Armed Forces personnel, Veterans and their families:
- Offer guaranteed interviews to Veterans, young and old, as well as spouses/partners, if they meet the selection criteria laid out in a job advert.
- Support the employment, where appropriate, of wounded, injured or sick Veterans, perhaps by working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP Assist) or through a guaranteed interview scheme.
- Recognise Military skills and qualifications when interviewing for new positions.
- Hold briefing days specifically for Service-leavers.
- Focus recruiting effort on the Armed Forces community, such as advertising through ‘Service-friendly’ recruitment agencies and Service charities.