Multi-Drop Delivery Driver – £102-£131 per day – No Costs/No hassle on-boarding
Website Warrior Logistics Ltd
Veteran owned & operated logistics/distribution company
WARRIOR Logistics Ltd is a newly established and rapidly expanding Veteran owned/operated company based in Sheffield & Goole, staffed predominantly by former military/emergency services personnel and their supporters – we are partnering with high profile brands such as Amazon, with ambitious plans for growth across the region.
Born out of a desire to offer real tangible assistance to those transitioning from the military/emergency services, our founder an ex-Army Captain saw that most companies proudly boast to support our veterans but in reality, offer little in the way of career opportunities and routinely ignore the vast array of skills previous service can bring to their organisations.
Having experienced the transition himself and succeeding in achieving executive-level positions in the logistics/distribution industry he saw an opportunity to create a business that could do things better and grow its presence on the strength of military/emergency services veterans by truly understanding the skills those veterans bring to the company. By hiring high calibre staff at all levels, providing them with the best possible training, equipment and pay we at WARRIOR are achieving quick growth by providing a much better quality of service to our partners/customers.
We are seeking enthusiastic, reliable and hard-working team players to join our team of self-employed multi-drop drivers, who are looking to grow with our business and potentially go on to become managers or future leaders in the organisation.
We’re offering part-time work 1-7 days per week, full-time work with very real career progression prospects and our Combat to Courier scheme – bringing ex-military personnel into the civilian workplace, providing them with a minimum of 6 months guaranteed work and career support in CV writing/interview skills.
Applications welcome from everyone no experience required.
If you are a Supporter, Veteran, or currently serving in our HMForces or Emergency Services, then we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Whether you’re looking for a short-term opportunity to bridge the gap into civvy street, long-term career moves with fantastic opportunities for professional growth or even a part-time cash boost we want to hear from you!
You will be delivering high volumes of parcels on behalf of our customers and as such representing both Warrior and our client’s world-renowned brands.
Your daily routine will include loading all team vehicles prior to departing on your allocated route.
Guided by state-of-the-art technology you will be responsible for the care of and timely delivery of all parcels on your route – placing customer service at the forefront of all you do.
After a brief selection process, you will receive internal one-on-one training prior to taking ownership of your individual routes.
- No hassle – Fuel, Mercedes Sprinter, insurance, and uniform are provided at NO cost.
- Excellent rates of pay and daily performance incentives.
- Weekly pay at £102 per day including VAT.
- Additional performance incentives are available of up to £29 per day including VAT. This is a bonus should be achieved by everyone!
- 1-7 working days available per week
- Weekend shifts only also available
- Typically 9.5-hour days (including 30-minute break)
- 12 days paid training
- Have held a full, clean driving licence for at least 2 years
- Have no more than 6 penalty points
- Previous multi-drop experience is advantageous however not essential as full training will be provided.
- Applications welcome from everyone, veterans, ex-emergency services are highly encouraged to apply.
- All roles are subject to both a DBS check and a drugs and alcohol test
WARRIOR Logistics Ltd operates Equal Opportunities and None Discrimination policies.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeedjobs.com.