Following your time in the Services, a new career with the NHS could be just as rewarding. You will help make a real difference by contributing to the wellbeing and safety of the public. What’s more, you could be based in the beautiful county of Devon.
The Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust (RD&E) is looking to recruit experienced and high calibre staff to help deliver high quality, safe healthcare to the people of Devon. You could be just what we are looking for.
The hugely prestigious Trust is recognised across the country, and worldwide, as a high performing organisation. In its latest survey, 80% of staff would recommend the RD&E as a place to work, because:
- It is a rewarding place to work that makes a real difference to people who need help
- It offers a great working environment for all staff with a focus on health, wellbeing and development
- It is full of amazing people and offers cutting-edge treatment for those that need it
- It offers opportunities to work flexibly both as substantive members of staff and through our very active Bank Team
- It has a fantastic benefits package with competitive pay rates and annual increases, generous annual leave entitlements, access to the NHS Pension
- Scheme to which you and the Trust contribute, and extensive training and development opportunities
- It has an on-site nursery that is graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted plus a range of parking facilities and the opportunity to receive NHS discounts on a wide range of goods and services
- What’s more, the RD&E’s main hospital site is in the historic cathedral city of Exeter. During the recruitment process you will learn more about the excellent benefits package we can offer you. You’ll find it contains everything you would expect – and a little more besides.
About the RD&E
The Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust provides integrated health and care services across Exeter, East and Mid Devon. With 8,000 staff, it manages a large acute teaching hospital, 12 community hospitals and provides community services to a core population of over 450,000.
The Trust has earned an international reputation as a recognised provider of high-quality healthcare services, innovation, research and education. It is nationally and internationally recognised for excellence in a number of specialist fields including the Princess Elizabeth Orthopaedic Centre, the Centre for Women’s Health (maternity, neonatology and gynaecology services), cancer services, renal services, Exeter Mobility Centre and Mardon Neuro-rehabilitation Centre.
As a teaching hospital, the RD&E delivers undergraduate education for a full range of clinical professions, is established as a leading centre for high-quality research and development in the South West peninsula and is the lead centre for the University of Exeter Medical School.
So, why not enjoy a good quality of life in the South West and be part of our caring workforce?
Current opportunities lie in the following disciplines:
Allied Health Professionals
Admin and Clerical
Specialist Pharmacy Roles
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.