Preparing Military: Past & Present
Top 5 Reasons to Join MRHQ
Just in case you didn't catch our previous posts about our latest video for Ex-Forces personnel, this video speaks volumes, and shows what we’re made of and what we continually do for The Armed Forces community whether they're still serving, or going through a civilian transition.Want to know more reasons why you should join MRHQ? Click below to find out.https://www.mrhq.co.uk/candidate-dashboard/join-mrhq/Also, take a look at our Facebook Group to see the best military banter to date, and to look at our recent jobs.https://lnkd.in/gNqE2KtPosted by Military Resettlement Headquarters - MRHQ on Wednesday, 7 February 2018
Are you a professional who is ambitious, hungry for success and ready for a NEW challenge in Spain?
If you are, MRHQ have a great opportunity in their growing Spanish market in Barcelona, Madrid or Marbella.
As a Financial Consultant, your role will be to work interpersonally with clients to understand their medium to long term, private financial planning and wealth management requirements. In this direct client facing consultative position you are required to communicate with potential clients to give the guidance and advice they need to realise their personal financial goals. This will involve effective and assured English communication skills that will incorporate information gathering and fact finding.
Spain is open and seeking to attract additional foreign investment. Spain’s excellent infrastructure, large domestic market, well-educated work force, and export possibilities have attracted foreign companies in large numbers over the past three decades. In 2016, gross new foreign direct investment reached EUR 33.096 billion.
Successful consultants must have the ability to secure business whilst building trusting, long-term client relationships. A tenacious, driven and highly motivated attitude is required from the outset to succeed.
The financial sales industry is no different to other sales Industries. At deVere, they have a hands-on induction and development programme that will provide you with all the requirements to succeed in the International financial market.
To be successful you must have the ability to secure business whilst building trusting, long-term client relationships. A tenacious, driven and highly motivated attitude is required from the outset to succeed.
They will provide you with:
- Comprehensive pre-relocation and extensive ongoing full training and development to achieve international financial adviser qualifications (CISI, International Certificate of Wealth and Investment Management)
- Access to exclusive market leading products from the top global Investment/Retail Banks such as JP Morgan, UBS, Barclays, RBS, Zurich, Morgan Stanley, deVere Group Private Bank and deVere Vault.
- On-going support, administration, and compliance with state of the art financial software
- Weekly commission payment structure
- Structured, defined career progression into management with many further global opportunities
- World class company performance incentives quarterly, bi-yearly and end of year awards ceremony
In return, we are looking for:
- Financial/Banking, consultative, sales, business development, account management experience or equivalent
- Top performing, trustworthy, motivated, hardworking, proactive, entrepreneurial and target driven individuals
- Excellent all-around relationship building, communication and presentation skills to all levels
- Eagerness to build or further a career in the international financial services industry
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced international, professional team environment
- Experience within international financial services is a bonus, not a prerequisite
- You will receive an intensive training program in products, services and consultation/presentation advice before you arrive in location and then will be provided with ongoing training support program in each office. This will include training and study towards CISI international qualifications.
Location: Barcelona, Madrid and Marbella
Contact: 0330 043 2505
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.