Here’s How You Can Get A Master’s Degree Without Giving Up Work
You can gain a career-boosting Master’s qualification without taking a career break. A range of part-time and flexible Learning at Work degree programmes from the University of Portsmouth include the option of January or September starts.
These courses are designed for busy working people – and ideal for serving and former Forces personnel.
You choose what you study based on your personal and professional aspirations, and your learning is built around work projects.
In many cases, you can use training and experience from your military service as credit towards a qualification, helping you complete your studies more quickly.
You can also use the MOD’s ELCAS (Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service) funding to pay for your studies on eligible courses.
Each course is built for what today’s employers need, and you can study from anywhere, in your own time. Your options include:
● MSc Applied Computing
● MSc Applied Science
● MA Business and Computer Studies
● MA Business Management
● MSc Engineering
● MSc Engineering and Management
● MSc Engineering Project Management
● MSc Maritime Studies
● MSc Occupational Health and Safety Management (there’s also a one year Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert) in this subject)
● MSc Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management
● MA/MSc Professional Studies (a great option if the subject you want to study isn’t listed above – this Master’s degree is tailored to suit you)
Discover more, browse courses and apply: port.ac.uk/study/studying-while-working