Do you enjoy working in a fast pace environment? Do you have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team? Do you enjoy challenges and learning new things?
Of course you do – as these are the personnel attributes that you have been trained in and gained during your time serving in the military and the Logistics Industry needs you and your skills in the next stage of your career. Whether you become a Professional Driver, Supply Chain Specialist, Transport
Manager or Planner your skills are invaluable to the future of the Industry.
Transport Training Academy is an ELCAS and CTP approved training organisation and we hold the Silver Covenant Award for the support we give to both Serving personnel and Veterans. We are also members of the Defence Discount Service and through this we offer a genuine 15% discount on all our commercial course costs.
- Full information, advice and guidance (IAG) offered regarding courses and employment opportunities within the logistics sector.
- A mixed driving fleet of both automatic and manual industry size vehicles – from B+E, C1, C1+E, C and C+E.
- Forklift truck counterbalance and reach.
- HIAB lorry loader (lorry mounted crane).
- Both initial and periodic driver CPC – Module 2 and 4 and 35 Hours.
- Road Haulage Certificate of Professional Competence CILT (UK).
Our courses are both residential and non-residential dependent on your individual requirements.
Contact us now on: 01942 874 686 or email: email@example.com to discuss your options and start your journey to the future.