If you’re a member of HM Forces, Linden Homes offers a fantastic package that assists you in buying a brand new home, while saving money at the same time. With Help to Buy, you could get a 20% government loan – and all you need is a 5% deposit. HM Forces could lend you up to 50% of your salary and you could receive up to £5,000 discount on your new home from Linden!
Now released in the town of Penwortham is The Maltings, a delightful development of 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in South Ribble. These new homes are perfectly located for everyday amenities – including Ofsted rated ‘Good’ schools – the green, open space of Pear Tree Park just half a mile away and a wider range of shops and services available just a 15 minutes’ drive away in Preston. With these benefits, including simple access to the M6 for Blackburn and Lancaster, and the area’s ‘A’ road network, these new homes will be ideal for young professionals, growing families and downsizers.
Construction of The Maltings is now underway and the first homes are now available to reserve. Completions are anticipated from summer 2018 and a show home available to view in spring 2018. All 2 bedroom homes will be available to first-time buyers at a discounted sale price**.
At The Maltings, you’ll find:
- A fantastic new home, just 3 miles from the larger town of Preston
- Simple journeys to Blackpool, Blackburn and Southport
- Easy access to the A59 and the M6
- A delightful collection of 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses in Penwortham.
- All their 3 & 4 bedroom homes are available with Forces Help to Buy* and thanks to South Ribble Council, all 2 bedroom homes at The Maltings are available at a 20% discount to local people who qualify
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes also available in Heywood and Oldham from £109,995
- Ask Linden Homes for full qualification details now – make sure you don’t miss out
off Malthouse Way, Penwortham PR1 9HH
2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
For more information, call 01772 911 869 or visit the website
Linden Homes are pleased to present a stunning collection of new homes for sale in Oldham, Manchester. Comprising a collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes, St Augustine’s offers first time buyers and growing families a fantastic opportunity to live in a popular part of Greater Manchester that is just 8 miles from the beautiful open landscape of the Peak District.
Living at St Augustine’s will mean you are near to a good level of amenities including shops, a medical centre, a gym, pubs and schools for primary age children. You’ll also find a good level of transport links close to the development, with the M60 and Moston railway station both being within short journeys. With the natural beauty of the Peak District being easily accessible from St Augustine’s, you can live a full life, close to everything you need and more.
Making a home at St Augustine’s yours will give you:
- A stunning new home, with excellent amenities within easy reach
- Simple journeys to Manchester, Rochdale and Liverpool
- Good links to the M60, M61 and M6, as well as a number of ‘A’ roads
- Help to Buy* available – all you need is a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage
- Every home at St Augustine’s has a 250 year lease.
St Augustine’s Oldham OL8 4EQ
3 & 4 bedroom homes from £187,995
For more information please call 0161 825 0119 or visit the website
Located midway between Bury and Rochdale, Mill Gardens is an exciting new development of 2 and 3 bedroom mews, semi-detached and detached homes. Situated on Mary Street, and just minutes from the town centre, these homes for sale in Heywood are ideal for first time buyers and growing families. Heywood is a thriving market town with a good amount of amenities, including shops, a library and local medical centre. It has great transport links to other surrounding towns by public transport or car. Those with children will find a good range of education facilities close to home, with a choice of pre-schools, primary and secondary schools. And with the additional benefit of Manchester City Centre being around 10 miles away, Mill Gardens is a great place to call home.Each home at Mill Gardens has been thoughtfully and carefully designed.
A home at Mill Gardens will give you:
- An exciting new home close to a thriving market town
- Easy access to Bury, Rochdale and Manchester
- Good links to the ‘A’ road and motorway networks
- Help to Buy* available
Mill Gardens, Heywood OL10 1EG
2 & 3 bedroom homes from £109,995
For more information please call 01706 540 630 or visit the website