Don’t miss out on the chance to meet local and national employers with both current and future job vacancies – book your place today!
This is a great networking opportunity so don’t miss out - book your place today to meet potential employers and find out about current and future job vacancies.
CTP Employment Fairs offer you:
• A fantastic networking opportunity - whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market to get a feel for what’s out there.
• The chance to meet employers who already recognise the skills and experience Service-leavers can offer and are keen to recruit from the pool of talent leaving the Armed Forces.
• Presentations from key employers speaking about their current vacancies, recruitment processes and the skills and qualities they are looking for.
• A great way to learn more about different industries and any speciﬁc qualiﬁcations required for roles you are interested in to help you plan your training and development to get job ready.
• The opportunity to meet with other Service-leavers to share your experiences and ideas about ways to approach the civilian job market and build your network.
• The opportunity to chat with Service support organisations about housing, pensions and related topics, and CTP staff who can offer advice on other aspects of resettlement.
To book your place, call the Central Bookings Team on 0203 162 4410.
Please note: This event is open to serving and ex-military personnel who have pre-registered to attend through the Career Transition Partnership, and not to the general public.