The following listings provide a snapshot of what’s coming up over the next few weeks for Service-leaders who prefer direct contact with potential employers or training providers.
Tue13Mar201811:00 amRRC Catterick, St Aidan's Rd, Catterick Garrison DL9 3AY
From Soldier to Solicitor: Insight Day
Join Trainee Solicitor Jonathan Brown in a presentation which aims to deliver:
- First-hand experience and context about ELCAS and how it can enable you to study at University without the need to pay for tuition fees.
- Insight into his background history and his journey, from leaving the RAF Regiment, to gaining a Law degree and securing a Training Contract with National law firm Walker Morris LLP.
- An understanding about Law and why you should choose to study Law as your degree.
- Context about the challenges which you will face along the University pathway, and how to overcome those challenges.
- Detailed knowledge about the various employability opportunities linked with Law, such as training contracts offered by Law firms, in addition to understanding the route you take to apply for them.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing project, aimed at delivering guidance and peer support to future Service leavers, who are either currently studying Law or aspire to.
How to book
To register for your place, please email CTP's Employer Relationship Manager John Thornton at email@example.com.