The following listings provide a snapshot of what’s coming up over the next few weeks for Service-leaders who prefer direct contact with potential employers or training providers.
Barclays Open Evening - Opportunities in Manchester
Barclays are looking for talented individuals who have recently left the Military to join them in Senior Agent roles, across a number of departments at their offices in central Manchester.
Barclays appreciates that candidates may not have previous experience in banking or financial services but recognises the transferable skill-sets that a career in the military can bring to banking. You are invited to an Open Evening in Manchester on Thursday March 8th, from 16:30 to 18:30.
During the event, you will find out more about the organisation and the type of candidate they’re looking for. There will also be the opportunity to apply for current roles with Barclays.
About the roles
Barclays Financial Assistance - This department prides itself on delivering the best in class customer experience in truly understanding their customers financial circumstances. This allows them to focus on implementing the most appropriate solution to their needs in order to support their customers journey whilst remaining compliant with their obligations to their Regulators.
- Ability to understand additional requirements of customer needs
- Ability to learn new systems in order to undertake role
- Excellent communication skills; voice, written and listening skills through a variety of different channels
- An understanding of regulatory guidelines
- Ability to deliver high standards of customer service in stressful and difficult situations
- Competent problem solving and decision making ability
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service
- Highly Motivated
- Team Player – Strives to work collaboratively across all boundaries
Book your place
Click here for further information about the event, and to book your place.