Reserves Day – one week to go
The countdown to Reserves Day 2017 is on with only one week to go until the big day. Are you ready?
Next Wednesday 21 June we’ll be celebrating our Reserves Forces who have always played an essential role in our Armed Forces and make a vital contribution to protecting our nation’s security at home and overseas.
There are many ways to show your support for Reservists. You can get involved with our#SaluteOurForces campaign. From today until 26 June, you can tweet us your support for our Armed Forces with a picture of you and your team saluting our Forces and tag it @DRM_Support with the hashtag #SaluteOurForces. You can also download the toolkit for your own internal and external communications channels.
What’s included in your Reserves Day toolkit:
- Two editable posters: tailor with your own messages. Print and display to show your support for your Reservist employees, encourage them to wear their uniform at work on 21 June and/or invite staff in your organisation to attend your own Reserves Day event.
- Narrative and key messages: use this document to write celebratory articles for your own internal channels, create case studies, post Q&As and organise events.
- Email banner: use in your email signature during the month of June as an easy way to raise awareness about the value of Reservists.
- Social media banners: use on Facebook, Facebook events, Linkedin and Twitter during June
- Video: footage of our Reservists in action for your internal channels. If you wish to use it further please do get in touch.
Click here to open the Reserves Day Toolkit and download your resources.