Preparing Military: Past & Present
Top 5 Reasons to Join MRHQ
Just in case you didn't catch our previous posts about our latest video for Ex-Forces personnel, this video speaks volumes, and shows what we’re made of and what we continually do for The Armed Forces community whether they're still serving, or going through a civilian transition.Want to know more reasons why you should join MRHQ? Click below to find out.https://www.mrhq.co.uk/candidate-dashboard/join-mrhq/Also, take a look at our Facebook Group to see the best military banter to date, and to look at our recent jobs.https://lnkd.in/gNqE2KtPosted by Military Resettlement Headquarters - MRHQ on Wednesday, 7 February 2018
Are you an Ex Military professional who is ambitious, willing to re-train and ready for a new international challenge?
Are you willing to relocate and have the drive to earn £75K – £100,000 GBP+ Tax Free within your first year in the business?
As a Wealth Management Consultant, your role will be to work inter-personally with clients to understand their medium to long term, private financial planning and wealth management requirements. In this direct client facing, consultative position you are required to communicate with potential clients to give the guidance and advice they need to realize their personal financial goals whilst maximizing the high earning, local Tax Free environment. This will involve effective, assertive and adaptable English communication skills incorporating information gathering/fact finding and client facing presentation experience to a diverse range of Expatriates, at all levels of income/wealth.
Successful consultants will be confident in securing business whilst building trusting, long term client relationships. A tenacious, driven and highly motivated attitude is required from the outset to succeed.
- High caliber, trustworthy, motivated, hardworking, proactive, entrepreneurial or target driven individuals
- Must hold a degree for Visa purposes
- Mature individual of 27 years and above, however a junior position may be made available if younger
- Excellent all round communication, relationship building and assertive presentation skills to all levels
- Eagerness to build, re-train or further a career in the financial services industry through to management level
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced international, professional and corporate team environment
- Experience within international financial services is a bonus, but not a prerequisite
- You will receive an intensive training program in products, services and consultation/presentation advice before you arrive in location and then will be provided with an ongoing, extensive training support program in location. This will include training and study towards CISI (International Certificate of Wealth and Investment Management) international chartered qualifications and beyond
- Access to exclusive market leading products from the top global Investment/Retail Banks such as JP Morgan, UBS, Barclays, RBS, Zurich, Morgan Stanley, deVere Group Private Bank and deVere Vault
- On-going support, administration and compliance with state of the art financial CRM software
- 1500OMR (£3000GBP) Monthly ongoing retainer
- Medical Cover and sponsorship of Visa
- Weekly commission payment structure with highest average per head globally, the Middle East
- Structured, defined career progression into management with many further global opportunities
- High Tax Free earning potential, plus additional trail on funds under management paid annually
- World class company performance incentives quarterly, bi-yearly and end of year awards ceremony
Locations: Muscat, Qatar, Kuwait, Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Contact: 0330 043 2505
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org