Preparing Military: Past & Present
Top 5 Reasons to Join MRHQ
Just in case you didn't catch our previous posts about our latest video for Ex-Forces personnel, this video speaks volumes, and shows what we’re made of and what we continually do for The Armed Forces community whether they're still serving, or going through a civilian transition.Want to know more reasons why you should join MRHQ? Click below to find out.https://www.mrhq.co.uk/candidate-dashboard/join-mrhq/Also, take a look at our Facebook Group to see the best military banter to date, and to look at our recent jobs.https://lnkd.in/gNqE2KtPosted by Military Resettlement Headquarters - MRHQ on Wednesday, 7 February 2018
Are you a young professional who is ambitious, hungry for success and ready for a NEW challenge?
Are you willing to relocate to live in the United Arab Emirates and have the drive to earn a competitive salary +, TAX FREE in your first year in the business?
As a junior BDM, your role will be to work closely with a qualified financial advisor and his/her clients in their medium to long term personal financial planning. In this diverse telesales/business development role you will speak to potential clients to book a meeting so your financial advisor can give the guidance they need to realise their personal financial goals. Along with developing new/existing business the role will incorporate the management of your financial advisors diary, existing client servicing, administration and networking/event attendance.
This will involve effective and assured English communication skills, time/diary management, information gathering, and consultative sales/telesales/networking.
Transferable skill sets from relevant areas such as sales, business development, banking, finance, customer service, client services experience is a must. If you are afraid of the telephone, this is not the role for you.
- Financial/Banking, consultative, sales, business development, account management experience or equivalent
- Top performing, trustworthy, motivated, hardworking, proactive and target driven individuals
- Excellent all round relationship building, communication and sales skills
- Eagerness to build or further a career in the international financial services industry
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced professional environment
- You will receive an intensive training program in products, services and consultation advice before you arrive in location and will be provided with an ongoing training program and support once in location. This will include training and study towards CISI international qualifications.
- If you believe you have what it takes to succeed, please apply today and in preparation connect via LinkedIn to deVere Acuma Regional Recruitment Manager, Adam Blower
- Comprehensive pre-relocation and extensive ongoing full training and development to achieve international financial adviser qualifications (CISI)
Access to exclusive market leading products from the top fund houses and Banks such as Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, UBS, Barclays, RBS and Morgan Stanley
- On-going support, administration and compliance with state of the art financial software
- Multi award winning state of the art offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Oman
- Working Visa sponsorship with 6000AED monthly ongoing retainer guarantee
- Monthly accommodation allowance of 3000AED
- Bupa Medical Cover
- Weekly commission payment structure with highest average per head globally in Middle Eastern offices
- Structured, defined career progression into wealth management with many further global opportunities
- High Tax Free earning potential
- World class company incentives quarterly and bi-yearly
Locations: United Arab Emirates
Contact: 0330 043 2505
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com