If you’re in the forces and considering a second career, FDM is the next step to bridge that gap. They recognise that people who have served in the Armed Forces have many transferable skills, ranging from adaptability and maturity through to responsibility and leadership, that are crucial to a successful career in the corporate world.
They are committed to supporting ex-forces personnel and providing a soft landing into the corporate world. Their programme has been awarded the gold medal by the MoD’s Employer Recognition Scheme, one of only 33 employers in 2017 to have received this honour.
The FDM Ex-Forces Programme is run by ex-service personnel and employs ex-servicemen and women from all ranks and across all three services.
How It Works
Bridging the gap between leaving the forces and the commercial world
- Apply to the FDM Ex-Forces Programme.
- Train in IT and business specialties on either the traditional or advanced route in one of our award-winning academies.
- Work onsite with prestigious industry-leading clients, gaining hands-on commercial experience.
- Excel as you set yourself on a rewarding civilian career path – the sky’s the limit!
They equip you with:
- Support and professional development from the dedicated FDM ex-forces network.
- Commercially relevant and fully funded training.
- A job for a minimum of two years as an IT or business consultant.
- Industry skills development.
- Ongoing support through their award-winning programme dedicated to ex-forces.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org