My name is Sarah Stewart and I established this company in May 2015, I am a Medical Corps reservist with the British Army having served for 14 years so far. I volunteered as an Emergency Responder for 2 years with the Scottish Ambulance Service.
My team are all qualified, certified and regulated instructors who all have Military experience, with over a combined service of 70 years, in addition to 18 years first responder experience.
Together they are a very knowledgeable team in the teaching of first aid to the public and in providing first aid event cover.
I ensure all my instructors comply with the highest standards and legislation expected of a First Aid Provider.
Courses we cover:
- First Aid at Work Course (3 days)
- Emergency First Aid Course (1 day)
- Paediatric First Aid Course (2 days)
- Emergency Paediatric Course (1 day)
- SYFA First Aid Course for all coaches
- Outdoor First Aid (2 days)
- First Aid for Adults (Evening classes)
- First Aid for Babies (Evening classes)
- Manual Handling Courses
Sarah Stewart Ofﬁce – 01382 671033
Email – info@rtgﬁrstaid.com
Website – www.rtgﬁrstaid.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RTGFirstAid